Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lots of catching up to do


This blog is going to be a lot of little blogs that I should have done, all smashed in to one huge blog. We went to pumpkin patch number one on Satruday with Danny, Parker and Kaden, we found a little stinky skunk while we were there.



On Sunday, we had Sarah and the boys plus Brinlee over for dinner, Uncle Dustin had to build a fire and the kids decided to try and bust through the gate to help him out I guess. Luckily, this plan didn't work:)


On Monday Rylin and I went to Pumpkin patch number two in Mt Vernon with Crystal and her kids. This was a really fun patch to go to with really cool pumpkins. Rylin and Asher had to carry the pumpkins for us...we couldn't handle it. After going on a wild goose chase to find the place we had a great time!




We were even able to squeeze a couple of really spoooooky faces out of Halle and Haven. I couldn't resist putting these up.


It is on a day like this that I remember one of the reasons that I love it here!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome pictures as always! I love the stroller picture and the cute little skunk you found at patch #1.

KellyAnne said...

I love the cute little skunk! :) You'll have to tell me more about this pumpkin patch, I've been wondering where a good place is to go around here.
Great pictures!

Taryn said...

You got some really cute pictures! I love the one of Rylin strapped in her stroller. She has the most beautiful eyes!!

Calley said...

Your just a new professional or something. You should flip your hair. And I love Rylin's costume. And I blog tagged you. the end.