Monday, November 19, 2007

After Church...




There was a beautiful sunset we had to chase. We didn't get to the beach until after it went down, but we were left with this, I guess it will do. :)
Also, a few weeks ago I found my new favorite thing, if I was Oprah and had a show with all my favorite things, I would give one of these out to everyone. I heart Honda Odysseys!!! I am ready for the "I told you so's" (Crystal) and everything along those lines....bring it on!
I would also like to give a shout out to the donut house, it is amazing what a big greasy donut can do for ya to make you feel better! Along with apple pie and chocolates....Thanks Jenna and Sarah! Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful pictures as always. Love the picture of you and your van. Maybe you should send it to Honda!

P.S. Do you want to take our family pictures this week sometime?

Jenna Marin said...

You are too cute. Thanks for updating! I love your blogs. But I have to say.. I was expecting some pictures from you in high school or something.. so I could tease you some more... haha.. jk. Love you too!!!

Emilee & Paul said...

I am all for the tatoos . . . although I get to be the President because I have had the most "tatoos!" . . . if that's what we're calling them! :) Love you, and hope you are surviving!

Sarah said...

those pictures are fab lady! And I love the van one...it brings joy to my life!

Calley said...

Okay, if Emilee is president, I want to be "sergeant at arms".