Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time out for Us

This last weekend, Dustin and I busted out of here and went to Time out for couples. It was so funny and I think we got a lot out of it. We were also able to have a whole "time out" weekend. We stayed in Bellevue Friday and Saturday night so we spent a looooong time at the temple on Saturday. It was awesome. One of my most favorite parts was when we got all dolled up and went to Manzana Grill (TO DIE FOR) in Bellevue for dinner on Saturday night. This was a much needed weekend for us to rekindle our love and I would suggest (I am pretty sure Dustin would too) for everyone to go to TOFC next fall. You won't regret it!
Here is the one and only picture we took, it was right before dinner...I want to go back!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What a hot couple! Sounds like a fun weekend, I wish we would have gone to TOFC too!

Calley said...

Jealous! I just gave Tyson a big schpeel about how we never do things like that. All I got was an eye roll. You guys need to help me convince him that we should go next year too.

Celeste said...

I heard you cut Holly's hair. It's really cute!