Tuesday, December 4, 2007

For Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa Soptich got the three littlest ones these sweet firetrucks. Leave it to Rylin's dad and crazy uncles to decide to drag race. With only a few fatalities I think they all had fun!
I love how Rylin takes it so seriously...
Our family Christmas picture^ Just pretend she doesn't look so sad
Rylin ended up being pretty sick for a couple days, we tried to make her happier by going on a walk, that didn't go over too well though!
Dustin has those glasses that tint in the sunlight, we make fun of him because he looks like a molester when they tint themselves!!

8 comments:

Calley said...

Dustin's predator glasses are hilarious. Tyson wants to know if Dustin is planning on doing "no shave December" with him. Your family pictures are really cute!

Sarah said...

oh man -good times. And WAY cute christmas photo...who on earth was able to get such a fab shot in such cold weather??? TOOT TOOT! you guys look great! PS seriously molester shades. Tootie Queen.

Jen said...

Cute family picture. I love the photos up at the Ranch.

Bethany Jackman said...

Hey!! Thanks for your comment!! Any friend (or relative) of Calley's is a friend of mine! I'd love to tell you more about the site, email me anytime! beth @ bethanyjackman .com :)

KellyAnne said...

Wow I LOVE your family pic, even if Rylin is trying to escape! :) You look great, and the snow is such a cool background! We're still planning on Saturday. We're going to be wearing blues and some browns. Still not positive on what background, so maybe Fort Casey is best. I'll call you if that changes. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had tons of fun, I wish I could be home and see some snow! I think I'll tell Michelle about blogging, its pretty fun!

cat said...

ciera, i am so excited that you will take our pictures. i struggle with 3 insane boys and trying to have everyone look semi-normal. let me know when you can do it. i know that tommorow might be too late of notice, but either then or sunday... whenever. let me know when is good for you. we really want to do it before you leave. please call me. 206 788-7045 i am stoked about this!

Jenna Marin said...

You've got one funny funny, cute family there!