Monday, January 7, 2008

America's Next Top Model

So this past week VH1 had an "America's Next Top Model Modelthon". For those of you who need me to translate, We (mostly Rylin and I with a little support from Dustin although he probably won't admit it) caught up on all 9 Cycles a.k.a. seasons. As annoying as Tyra Banks can be, I think this show has renewed it's value on my "favorite shows" list. Here are some tricks that the little monkey caught on to:

What is the next step you ask??? Figure out a way to get her to grow to about 5'8, Sounds like a bit of a challenge to me.


9 comments:

Crystal said...

She's definitely got moves! I'm not sure if America's next top model is an appropriate show for your little princess, j/k!

Jenna Marin said...

Yaayyyy... mmk.. I guess we can go shopping now! :)

You have an adorable daughter... good work. Just hope she doesn't use those moves later in life... wearing hooker boots and skank tops!!!

Anonymous said...

I told Michelle about it, but she said she probably wont start one, but maybe she'll change her mind. She does have facebook though.

Calley said...

We are coming up to Oak Harbor this Friday, and I expect Rylin to teach Summer some moves.

Sarah said...

ok is she for real doing the "turn and look over the shoulder move?" I love it!

Unknown said...

A future model in training! Watch out tyra...Rylin's on the prowl.

Sarah said...

alright...time for a new post! c'mon lady you're getting behind or something.

Ashlee said...

Hey, I'm glad you found us! It's fun to see your cute fam and little Rylin. Next time you guys are in Utah, give us a call. Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.