Friday, February 22, 2008

So, I am pretty much a bad Valentine because I don't really like Valentines Day, I don't think Dustin really minds because he knows that it means he won't get in trouble for not bringing me flowers or some gift. I appreciate a romantic dinner, dancing, and this below...it is him serenading me at the Valentines dance the Young Women put on for us Adults. Dustin surprised me and sang our song (me and you by kenny chesney) in front of all those people. He did a fab job and will be signing the record label tomorrow to make us big big bucks in the near future...stay tuned. Thanks Dust, I loved it and I love you!!
He had to mix in a few funny tricks in between verses and even a little move to show he has been practicing his guitar hero skills.


Rylin even got to cut a rug, she has moves you've never seen :)

4 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

What's this? You're making people think that you actually danced.. jk jk! You gotta give the hubby props.. he did good.

Calley said...

Whew! I was about to leave an UPDATE YOUR BLOG shouty comment, but now I stand corrected. Thanks for making new posties and I am impressed w/ Dustin's singing skills. All I can get out of Tyson is his signature African bird mating dance. Also good, but a song would be nice sometimes.

Crystal said...

You captured some of my favorite moments of Dustin's solo. He did an amazing job!

KellyAnne said...

Oh man! We missed this! I didn't even know he'd done that. How cool is that. Way to go Dustin!