Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's due time

For those of you who have not guessed yet, heard yet, or maybe just need some confirmation, I am prego. I am pretty safe now that I am about 13 weeks to tell everyone. I am due December 8th, but will be having another C-Section probably in late November.Everything looks good, strong heartbeat, tadpole butt, little arm buds. So there you have it. I think Dustin is the dad but we will be getting a DNA Test done later.

I would also like to confess my love for this new skirt I bought last week. This new panel thing is called the Secret Fit Belly. It is amazing, the best thing ever since sliced bread.

6 comments:

Calley said...

Hooray! I've been doing Hail marys and such for news like this from you. How are you feeling?? Aren't you glad we don't have to get any more tattoos? :) We are very very excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

That skirts looks confortable, but her nails looks somewhat scary if you will! Congratulations, and take it easy.

Jenna Marin said...

STOP SHOPPING!

Sarah said...

I love your dragon lady nails!

Jen said...

Congrats to you. And, that skirt almost made me want to get pregnant just to wear it. Then I remembered that I don't ever want to be pregnant again....

The Gardners said...

I've been trying to find a reason to get pregnant . . .and this skirt just might do the trick.

That was a joke