Monday, November 10, 2008

Being Pregnant

I had my 36 week appointment on Friday. It started with a non-stress test where they monitor the baby's heart rate for about 20 minutes. Everything was great. Then I went to see my doctor and we did an ultrasound. At my last appointment she was concerned about my BP again and the size of the baby since RyRy was only 4 lbs 9 ounces. On the ultrasound baby is already measuring about 5 lbs 8 ounces. With Rylin it was only 2 ounces off. So the way I figure it, the baby will be HUGE! It is pretty funny that Dustin and I are so excited that she busted the 5 pound mark! Anywhoo, we rescheduled the c-section for Nov. 20th as long as everything keeps going well and our HUGE baby keeps growing. We have another appoinment this Friday. I will be 37 weeks and that is when I had Rylin. So hopefully baby will have gained some more weight and passes the NST again. We can't wait! Besides Rylin's crazy emo-ness these past couple weeks, I know she will be a great big sis and will be a huge help. It is weird to think that she will have sister, but I feel like she will always be my baby.
My sis-in-law took these pictures of me last week, I think she did a great job, and of course we had fun.











5 comments:

Diane said...

I love your pics. I wish I had looked that cute when I was pregnant.

Carol said...

You look great!!! I'm with Diane, you are too cute. I'm glad that your little one is going to be tipping the scales when she is born. I wish I could be there, but I'm sure you will post lots of pics. :)

Linda said...

I love your pictures and it is so unfair, you still look great even at 9 months pregnant.

KellyAnne said...

You are so darn cute. These are good pictures! And good news about the baby.
I'm making my blog private and I don't have your email address. Can you send it to me?
mrs.drwright@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How did your last appointment go, did it show that the baby had grown? I hope so, I'm sure she'll come out and no matter how much she weighs she'll look massive compared to Rylin! I just hope she is strong and healthy. Good luck!