Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it too late for pumpkin pictures?

pumpkin3 pumpkin 

In October Rylin fully enjoyed the whole pumpkin carving thing. She was all into it pulling out the guts and all. When it was time to light it up she screamed when I sat her next to it so she ended up just standing 10 feet away. I love her outfit of choice, the necklaces, the hat, the pumpkin stained onesie. If you noticed that I have no actual Halloween pictures it is because we didn't go trick or treating. Every time I even brought a costume close to her she completely went Emo and freaked out. So hey, I wasn't going to force her to go trick or treating, although I would have liked the candy.

 pumpkin2pumpkin4

2 comments:

Linda said...

It is never too late. Especially when she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love her style!