Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 20th 2008 In a Nutshell

 

Last Thursday we added a very special girl to our family. Kendall Jane was born at 1:40 in the afternoon. She was 6 lbs .03 ounces 18.5 inches long. We love her very much already. There hasn't been a night yet when I don't enjoy being up with her. I am so grateful for the chance we have to have her in our family. She has crazy dark puffy brown hair, we can't wait to figure out what color her eyes are going to be. She screamed as soon as they got her out, but hasn't really used those skills since then, unless of course she is STARVING. She likes to eat, maybe she will be a heavyweight.

 hospital (71 of 87) hospital (66 of 87) hospital (39 of 87) hospital (85 of 87)

Rylin is such a good big sis. She was a little nervous at first at the hospital, but soon wanted to hold her and give her kisses. Kendall gave her a Belle doll, which made Rylin's day. 

hospital (36 of 87) hospital (32 of 87) hospital (26 of 87)

I can't wait to learn more about Kendall as she grows, I am already so proud of Ry, I can only hope she can teach her all of her good tricks.

hospital (19 of 87)   hospital (23 of 87)hospital (78 of 87)

I thought Dustin looked pretty scrumptious in his little get-up (I made him bring it home) :) We have some pretty sweet pictures of Kendall being pulled out of my stomach, but I thought I would save you all and not post them. If you are interested, contact me and we can make a deal for you to see them :)

hospital (24 of 87) hospital (1 of 87)

12 comments:

Jen said...

Cute family pic on the operating table. And I can see why you had Dustin bring his OR clothes home. HOT

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

She is cute! She looks like dustin.

Crystal said...

We love baby Kinoll (as Asher calls her). She is so cute and cuddly. Can't wait for her to get to know her cousins better!

Kris said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm so glad it went well and she is healthy. She is beautiful. I can't wait to come home!

Linda said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. We are very happy for you both.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put pictures up. She is soo cute and so much different than Rylin was. It should be fun to see what her eyes turn out to be and whats gonna happen with that hair! I do love Dustin's outfit, it looks good on him!;)We love the name you chose, very cute! Congratulations and take care!

Josh & Kate said...

Congrats! She is so precious! I have to admit, it's making me a little baby hungry, but wait...what am thinking....I need to get my two out of the terrible two's first!! CONGRATS again!

Calley said...

Congratulations. She really is beautiful, and we're all (especially Summer) looking forward to meeting her!

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you.....She is beautiful. Please call if you need anything. Lots of Love.....

KellyAnne said...

Amazing. Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

I know your recovering from surgery and are now a mother of two, but i want to see more pics... ;)

Jenna Marin said...

Yaayyy for having cute children! Good work!! I'm so excited to see her.