Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have decided that the thought of doing  a Christmas card this year gives me an anxiety attack, if I would have done one, maybe I would have used one of these pictures.

DSC_0209 DSC_0213 DSC_0217

Rylin is such a good big sister. I have to remind myself of that sometimes when she is being a little naughty that she really isn't THAT bad. We are so lucky. The other day she was laying on the floor by Kendall and Kendall was being a bit fussy, I peeked at them and Ry was patting her softly on the back, trying to make her feel better. Sweet.

Anywho, Merry Christmas, hopefully we will get the card thing next year.

PS-keep  reading because there are more new blogs below this and on the photo blog too so check those out :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute. I love Rylin's cute face in the middle one. Does she looks so big and old now that you have Kendall?

Jenna Marin said...

What cuties! What a shame you didn't do a Christmas card...

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

My personal favorite is the middle picture as well. Rylin has such a cute expression on her face and Kendall is so adoreable/angelic too!! You lucked out girlfriend!!

Kyla said...

Love that smirk on Rylin's face, how cute! Good for you for not doing a Christmas card, now I don't feel so bad about not doing one myself!

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

I love how Kendall is like half Rylin's size. Before you know it she might pass her up. I wish we could see you this Christmas. We need to get Kloe and Kendall together.

Anonymous said...

her belly button is herniated, I guess its when the muscles dont close together all the way. So it looks like she has an outie.

Calley said...

These are deeelightful. My favorite is the one where Rylin's making a "sneaky face", as Summer calls it. And Rylin is a best big sister, sheesh you've got it made in the shade my friend!