Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KJS+RDS=BFFL

(1 of 1)

These days, little Miss Kendall Jane keeps us smiling. She so special and we are so grateful she joined our family 8 weeks ago. She started smiling a few weeks back and is amazingly strong, she has been holding her head up for weeks now and has also been standing for about a week. Rylin loves her so much and Kendall loves her big sister too. Actually, Ry was the first one to get a real true live smile out of Kendall. We love our girls!

edwardsfinal (8 of 10)edwardsfinal (10 of 10) edwardsfinal (9 of 10)

5 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Rude.
They're cute!!

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute. At first I thought Kendall looked like Dustin, but now I'm not so sure. I can't wait to see them both.

Linda said...

Cute pictures. I love the new look of your blog!

Jen said...

I love baby smiles.

Calley said...

Those are adorable. Why do I think her and Abby look alike? Or maybe all babies look alike. Or maybe they're cousin cousins or something.