Tuesday, January 27, 2009

These girls

 (8 of 15)(7 of 15)

Oh Lady. Kendall keeps us on our toes, she is so sweet but lets you know her feelings about things. As a matter of fact she is feeling pretty neglected as I write this…maybe you can imagine what that emotion sounds like.?!

(6 of 15)(5 of 15)

Rylin likes to sit on her “pink poddy” but will seriously sit there for hours on end with a drink in her hand and not go “poddy” once. Sheesh. I am not too bugged by this YET. I think it is because I myself am not fully committed, it isn’t just her, but she looks pretty cute on the pot…a weird concept I know (someone looking cute on the pot) if anyone can look cute on the pot it HAS to be your own kid. Excuse the nakedness, I think it is blurry enough to be legal :)

 (4 of 15)(1 of 15)(9 of 15)

4 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Holy cute. Rylin is too funny. Kendall looks different already. What a cutie.

Calley said...

I can't believe how much Kendall has grown. Holy cuteness!

Anonymous said...

They really are cute! Your a lucky lady!

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

They are stinkin cute. I cant believe how much Kendall looks like Kloe.