Saturday, January 17, 2009

We went to the park!

 (3 of 10)

The sun has actually kind of peeked out this week which has gladly relieved Ry of some cabin fever. She doesn’t like to smile for pictures these days…but she really did have fun…she even cried when we had to leave (Zeke cried too)

(1 of 10)(4 of 10) (6 of 10)

Don’t you love Kendall’s spooked eyes!

(5 of 10) 

On a lighter note, Rylin and Kendall have matching favorite blankies now. Kendall assumed the position with her fingers through the holes exactly like Rylin did when she first started to love it.

(10 of 10)

PS- Rylin threw away her pacifiers this week. It was kind of a rough start but is back to normal now. She is such a big girl, it seems like she was just Kendall’s age. Sometimes I don’t want to put KJane down because I know this time goes by so fast, I am even guilty of letting her sleep on my tummy sometimes just because she is still small enough too.

DSC_0224 RIP-beloved “pie” Ry is too big for you now!

4 comments:

Nerell said...

Looks like you guys had fun. It was a nice day to be outside

Jenna Marin said...

Yaayyyy Rylin!! That's fantastic! What a cool kid. The baby blanket tradition is super cute.

Anonymous said...

I hold Paisley all the time, she is pretty spoiled which is not nice sometimes, but I know she'll be running around before we know it. Rylin is getting so big, I bet she loves having her sister around. So so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think its in their DNA to be friends or something! And skinny is no where in my vocabulary, but thanks.