Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It takes a strong man

(22 of 26) (26 of 26)  (25 of 26)  

It takes a strong man to handle 3 girls :) Dustin is so loved in this household. Last night before going to work he had a little R and R with the chicas. He is such a good dad and will do anything for his family. Sometimes it seems like we never see him, but as soon as he is home (and awake) Rylin instantly wants to be involved in whatever he is doing, she definitely loves him. Tonight as he was playing his XBOX  he was holding the crying child, Kendall. Some might think of this as a “good example” of parenting, but me, I see it as “she isn’t crying and I am not the one that is making her happy” and I am just fine with her sitting watching him shoot the bad guys on call of duty while I enjoy a little R and R by myself. We love you Dust! I could never thank you enough for working so hard for us, and I could never explain how good of a dad you are either. Lullu MO!

3 comments:

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

It makes me so proud to see what good parents my neices and nephews, AND of course my own kids are. GOOD JOB BOBBY!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess Josh and Dustin will have to teach a parenting class or something. They are like twins, Josh loves playing that game, maybe thats why Pailsey isn't sleeping through the night. ;)What a good guy!

Calley said...

Tyson "might" be getting that game soon, so be warned that he'll probably make Dustin get XBox live if he doesn't have it already... (dun dun dun)