Sunday, February 1, 2009

New from the Soptich household

(1 of 12)(10 of 12)

  • K-dog loves the one Bimbo chair. She apparently loves to raise one eyebrow while in her bimbo chair.
  • She is our heavyweight, weighing in at 10lbs 4oz and is in the 20th percentile for weight, 25th for height, and 45th for her head.
  • Also love to suck her thumb. I am very happy with this because it keeps her asleep longer at night. I am just wondering how we deal with it when she is 10 and still sucking on it.

(8 of 12)(4 of 12)

  •  Rylin officially has swoopy bangs
  • We <3 Carhartts for girls with pink shirts and polka dot boots. Exactly one year ago I posted about how much we love them HERE.
  • She is going in for a weight check tomorrow, this whole  “not weighing enough” thing is for the birds. Follow-up to come later.

 

8 comments:

Crystal said...

The old Carharts post is so funny, and I love baby Kinol's facial expression in her one bumbo!

Jenna Marin said...

Holy cute. My goodness. I think you're going to have a pair of heart-breakers on your hands. I can't believe how quick Kendall is growing and how strong she is getting! Crazy.

Sarah said...

oh man! I love that picture of Rylin! She looks so grown up - and of course Kendall and her one secret!

Linda said...

I love the Carharts!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that was a year ago! She has grown so much but is still just as cute! Kendall is just as sweet! (We'll see you all in about 2 1/2 months,but who's counting!?!)

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

You've got some pretty cute girlfriends on your hands :)

KellyAnne said...

I love the one eyebrow thing! Isaac does that too and it's my favorite.
I love the overhead shot of Rylin. So so cute!

Unknown said...

Rylin is such a cutie! I can't wait til Camden can take her on a proper date.