Tuesday, February 24, 2009

V-tines day

(3 of 3)-3 (2 of 3)-3 (1 of 3)-3

On Valentines day we joined our friends Russ and Aspen at Olive Garden. It was, as always, good good food and of course fun. Kendall kind of had a rough night, I mean, she spit up on me before we even went into the restaurant and then had a little blowout episode. Something about the ‘ol Olive Garden that brings that out in our girls. When Ry was a couple months old she joined the “Olive Garden blow-out” club. I guess she told Kendall about it. To make it even better, the next day at church, K-dog had yet another episode and had to sit through Relief Society in just a diaper and a bow because I had used the extra outfit the previous night, oops! No worries, we have since bought bigger diapers.

2 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Can guys just really not take normal/good pictures? I'm proud of Kendall. I think the blow-outs are good for you. Learning experiences, right?

Calley said...

If all she did was a blowout then you've got it going on, I wouldn't dare take either of my kids to a restaurant! (Tyson and I seriously dread it.) And we're poor, so that helps. Only a cute girl like Kendall could pull off being nakey in RS.