Monday, August 31, 2009

Funny, Random things

(10 of 132)

First, meet Allie. Don’t even try to count her rolls. It is INCREDIBLE! Will I ever be so blessed as to have a baby as delicious as this?  Her legs are even better, at least 6 rolls on each leg. HOLY COW! I tried to document the leg delicious-ness but they were going to be a little scandalous for the internet :)

(11 of 132)

Second, Rylin is going through the “owie”stage. You know, the one where even the slightest bumps need a Dora band-aid? Below is some documentation for the insurance to prove all of the “owie’s” she has been getting.

(8 of 132)

Third, a little frog friend…is he alive? Or dead? Let’s just say when Ry and I tried to make him jump off into the sunset, he turned into a big melted glob. I guess he was too “sleepy” . I through the blow up pool on top of him so Zeke wouldn’t eat him and the next day he was gone. Was he really alive?

(16 of 132)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You have to save that photo of Rylin with the bandaid in the blackmail box..for when she is in highschool... Classic! Also.. love seeing your photos..always make me laugh.

Kyla said...

Taryn is obsessed with the Dora bandaids, too, for every scratch she gets she thinks she needs one! Well stomach flu doesn't sound like fun, DEFINATELY give me a call when you get back from Utah & we'll have a bbq on our deck or something!