Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer!

In August, we camped out at Mike and Crystal's house for a few weeks. Rylin loved waking up to half of her cousins wanting to play, especially the second weekend we were there because the Weibling kiddos were also there. That means, 9 kids all running around playing for 2 days! I think they all had a blast, and it only got a little crazy a few times ;) Anywho, these are the only pictures I took all summer. YAY ME! We have no swimming pictures (although we were at the beach almost everyday), I have no star gazing pictures (Rylin saw her first shooting star!), I have no pictures to prove that we enjoyed our awesome summer, but we did! I promise!


(1 of 69).jpg (2 of 69).jpg (15 of 69).jpg(6 of 69).jpg (4 of 69).jpg (17 of 69).jpg (31 of 69).jpg



2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! That pretty much sums up those fun days together!

Sarah said...

um...those are HILARIOUS! I love Parkers seductive pose. Nice. And the one of bedrime stories is so perfect of all of them - totally shows their personalities.