Tuesday, March 11, 2008

California Part 2

The weather was perfect. It was at least 70 degrees. That is like summertime to me. Rylin loves to be outside. It always keeps her happy especially when it was this nice out!


Rylin, Melina, Anne, and T-Bone (Terrick)It was almost impossible for Aunt Shastina to keep T-bone out of the fountain. The Scramento temple is absolutley Beautiful. It is one of the smaller ones but gorgeous. Thanks Krista for watching the kids so I could go in it!
(google picture of the temple)

Shastina, Grandma Shirley, and Terrick. Garret thinks he is pretty sneaky!
The Happy couple, My uncle (Little Dan) and his new wife Kristin, yep she's my Aunt but almost the same age as me...that is what you get for having a young Uncle! They were busy watching the kids at the fountain :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good times! Terrick is the only kid who had his feet all the way off of the ground! Crazy kid! The picture of Garret is funny, what a stud! I never thought of Kristin being my Aunt. I guess she is! You need to put the picture up of you and Grandpa, and the one with Terricks squinty eyes! Anyways, talk to you later! BYE

Calley said...

I love Rylin's hip hop leggings. How fun you got to go to California!