Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The first pictures from our Trip to California

I would like to announce that Rylin is a pro at traveling. After a couple roadtrips, and three airplane rides in her short lifetime, I think she deserves 10 gold stars. Even after the security guys gave us a run for our money, she was still a trooper.
Notice the wipe in her hand for her new found obsession with wiping her face?

I think we found her picture smile at the airport.

After 3 outfits (from a few random leaky diapers that "just so happened"to sneak up on us while traveling) I think she was excited to roam the hotel halls with her crazy Grandma :) to show her new walking tricks. The other half naked girl is my neice Anne. She is sooo cute and just discovered how naughty a two year old can be. It was fun to watch her and Rylin play, now that they are getting older and more and more alike. Can you say...princesses?

1 comment:

The Gardners said...

Holla at the phone belt clip!