Saturday, April 19, 2008

My dear friend Al Gore

So I was driving home last night from Sarah's house. It had kind of been snowing but everything was just wet. About a mile away it started to snow a ton and cars were sliding all over the place. It is wierd that the weather was so different only a mile away from where I was. After getting home safely the firefighters were outside on their speaker things saying that only people who had 4 wheel drive could go up the hill by our house. Nice. So I ask you...are we supposed to be excited about snow in April? At first it was exciting but now I kind of want to thow up at the fact that we got 6 inches and there is more on the way tonight. Barf. So I ask you Al Gore, is this global warming because it sure as heck is freezing cold here and at this point I could sure take some "Warming". Enjoy the google picture below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Al Gore is full of crap!! So now is it going to flood?

Jenna Marin said...

I agree!! Especially with the throwing up part!

Anonymous said...

Umm yeah, that weather is pretty crazy! The doctor was good, the first one I went to was this old asian man, so I thought to myself...hmmm, no thanks. So I found a nice new little doctor who is really close and she is much better. Aparently I am fourteen weeks, and my uterus is about the size of a large orange to small grapefruit. The baby was moving all over, she would find the heartbeat and than the baby would move and she'd have to find it again! I have blood test in about three weeks and then about a week after that I can do an ultrasound to hopefully find out the sex! So everything it great!