Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Little Girl Named Rylin

Of course I think that Rylin is the cutest little thing in the world. What kind of mom would I be if I didn't? Lately it has been so fun to watch her understanding of everything grow incredibly. The first thing that she does now if get her own diapers. This started with me asking her to get one so we could change hers. I keep them on a shelf by the TV, and she went and got not only one but a couple. Then she also got the wipes for me. Another thing she does is when it is bed time, we ask her if she is ready for bed. She gives Dustin a kiss and I give her her pacifier and blanket and she walks to her room. It is so funny to watch. She also likes to wash her hair lately. She doesn't do a very good job, but totally understands how to do it by rubbing her hand on her head, this is after I ask her to lay down in the bath and she does that too. I knwo these sound like such small things but it is so fun for us to watch her grow and learn more everyday.


11 comments:

The Gardners said...

mmmmm, fresh baby pictures. They always look so . . . delicious!

Kyla said...

I can totally picture her toddling off to bed with her paci and blankey! How cute, she is growing and changing so fast! What a cute newborn pic, too. It is amazing how quickly they change!

Emilee & Paul said...

Look . . . she's still the same size! :)

Calley said...

She is a funny gal. Hopefully she will like Summer more the next time she sees her, and hopefully Summer won't knock her down like a bowling pin or something.

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

Send me some of those pictures of the boys like on mom and dads website.(from Christmas)

love Ya

Adam

KellyAnne said...

So so fun! I can't believe how tiny she was.

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday Margee dear! Love the weiblings!

Kyla said...

Happy Birthday today, Ciera! Hope you were able to sleep in! :)

KellyAnne said...

Happy Birthday Ciera! Hope you had a good day!

Crystal said...

She is such a funny little girl. I want to see her walk to her bed. I can't believe what a little peanut she was when she was born!

Kyla said...

OK Ciera... I check your blog all the time... I think is time for a new post! :)