Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Very Own Triathlete

Last Saturday Dustin competed in his third Triathalon in Enumclaw. He hadn't been training a ton lately, but he finished and didn't even look too tired! I kept telling him I wouldn't have even made it out of the water, I would have been on the lake bottom, pregnant or not!
This was about a 1.2 mile swim (all the splashing looks like the people from the Titanic) and his wetsuit looks like a super hero costume!
After the swim was about a 60 mile bike ride

Followed by a 13 mile run.

Then the finish line, which I am sure was a welcome sight to all three of them!
I am so proud of Dustin for finishing this Half Iron man, I don't even know how to tell him how proud I really am! Right afterwards he said he will never do one again, but he is now talking about next time :). I know that he could do anything he sets his mind to, and this is just a small example! Love you babe!

5 comments:

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

Dustin, you are a stud! You look good in spandex. No really that is awesome, good job! (Adam)

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

WOW!! You really did it! Good job Bobby! :)

Love ya,
Aunt Carrie

Dan and Krista said...

you're crazy!

Jenna Marin said...

Holy cow! That is awesome. He is so cool! He can never stop doing triathlons! He needs to keep on building on his amazing analogy! And the last picture is hilarious! You were so right in fully supporting him! You're such a good wif.

Jen said...

Iron Man Dusty Bottoms. Congrats, I could NEVER do one of those.