Monday, October 13, 2008

Cinderelly

You know the part of the movie when the mice are singing "Cinderelly cinderelly night and day it's cinderelly" well that is our life around here these days. She gets to watch it once a day and as soon as it ends it is followed by a blood curdling cry with real crocodile tears and everything. The other day we found a C-lella book at Wally world and try to substitute that for longing to watch the movie repeatedly. It has seemed to help for now but I have to keep my eye out for more books involving C-lella. I mean, the girl has the shoes, the chair, the movie, and the book, what else is there to do for her? Action figures will be the next step. Anything other than watching it on TV all day...right?
PS- this was before I cleaned up this morning, but what can ya do!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Jared did the same thing when he was 2 with the movie Bambi. Every night at 7:00 we watched Bambi. Some how now, I miss that.

Jenna Marin said...

Awww. That warms my heart :)

Sarah B. said...

She is just way too cute! And I still owe you babysitting hours from like three years ago...

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here so you could be my personal photographer and take pics for me. Maybe you'll have to vacation over here sometime.