Friday, October 3, 2008

Dr's and such

Rylin had her 2 year checkup on Wednesday. She is officially back UP to the 5th percentile for weight which was good to see (a whopping 22.2 lbs). She is in the 15th for heigth which has pretty much always been the same along with her big head, her head is always up in the charts. She only had to get 2 shots and cried for a minute and screamed "owwie". All in all she was tough.
She got to play outside when we got home and was really excited when Dustin pulled up. I was hoping to catch some pictures of her running up to him but he had to use the restroom and she was too enthralled with her firetruck...better luck next time!

Today we have been really lazy, and watching too much TV. Good thing she has her c-lella (cinderella) chair to chilax in.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

I remember those days with Arami, only it was excitement that she had actually reached it to the charts at all. But look at her now, she is 5 and wears 2-3T. She is huge!

Jenna Marin said...

OH MY GOSH!! You make me want to come home. Sad. But I love our ritual Sunday conversations :)

Jen said...

Congratulations for making the charts.

Crystal said...

She really is so stinkin' cute! I also love your last post, especially the picture of Dustin and Russ. Would you be able to squeeze our family in sometime this month for some pictures? I'm getting our outfits all picked out.

Anonymous said...

Oh Rylin, she is so cute. I dont think with our baby we'll have to worry about being on the charts! Aparently I'm going to give birth to a toddler! The name is still the same as of right now unles we have a change of heart between now and the weekend. We'll keep you guys posted!

Miles and Bex said...

So do you remember how I said that you never update your posts. Well for some odd reason I must of clicked on the post of "let them eat cake" and then saved it in my address book. So everytime I click to your blog...I get the same post. Don't worry I figured it out. I just need to change it on my link to your blog. Try clicking on your link off my sidebar and you will see what I mean. But hopefully I will fix that soon. Love the blog and glad to see you finally updated...hahaha