Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aquarium Trip

(11 of 24)(12 of 24) 

For a while now we have wanted to take Rylin to the Aquarium. Today the tickets were only $1 so we made the trip to Seattle and had a ton of fun. Rylin loved seeing all the fishies and playing with her friends. We were hoping to see Brin, Parker, and Kaden too but with all the crazy crowds it was almost impossible to catch up with them except for a few hellos here and there.

(24 of 24) (14 of 24)

It was too much of a hassle to take a lot of pictures (Crying baby) but here are the ones that I did get.

(23 of 24)(20 of 24)  

In the picture below you can see our crew of kids (Kendall, Camden, Rylin, Ashlyn, Carter, and Allie)

(16 of 24)

After the Aquarium we went to the Carousel on the next pier over. I think the was the highlight of Rylin’s day. My friend Amanda took pictures from that and I will post a link to her pictures when she puts them up . You can see a few more pictures here. I love having great friends and Family who are willing to do fun stuff all the time! Thanks for your help ladies…I can imagine that we almost looked like a bunch of Polygamists with our 6 kids and no husbands and all mothering/helping out with each others kids. Thanks for a fun day!

for the record- i am glad i got to come home to my husband and to be his only wife :)

1 comment:

Calley said...

I'm glad you guys had a blast. Was it nuts?? We were going to go, but by the time Abby woke up from her one rogue nap, I realized that I wasn't brave enough to take them by myself (Summer just runs through the whole thing). I should've just brought my other wife!