Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happiest place on earth

 (21 of 60) (14 of 60)(1 of 60)

Yesterday, we were introduced to the Children’s Museum at the mall. I have always wanted to go there and was lucky to be able to go with Aspen and kiddos. This is the coolest place ever and I think I will be buying a annual pass to go all the time, Thanks Aspen!!

(10 of 60)(19 of 60)

(25 of 60) (29 of 60)

Kendall thoroughly enjoyed it too, she is practicing sucking her thumb in other positions besides laying on her tummy. One of the coolest things there was this stage where they could get all dressed up. Ashlynn was a frog/princess and Ry was a butterfly/princess. Camden was the guy in charge of pulling the curtains

(45 of 60)(43 of 60)(40 of 60)

(49 of 60)(56 of 60)

For a funny story check this out.

4 comments:

Jenna Marin said...

Oh my funny. I love the dress-up part. They should make an adult version of that place, so we can go dress up!! And, holy cow, Rylin has a boyfriend! My goodness. That girl is hot stuff already. I have a feeling Dustin is always going to be holding his shotgun as she gets older. Watch out.

Crystal said...

Thanks for the invite! J/k. I love the pictures and the story about the crush. Thanks for the party last night too!

Jen said...

We have never visited the Children's Museum. I have heard so much about it and never a negative comment. I think we need to make the voyage. That looks like fun.

Linda said...

That looks so fun! I can't believe how big Rylin is looking these days!