Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More of a random cute girl :)

(23 of 28)(20 of 28)(14 of 28)

So, we all know that I went to beauty school and like doing hair. Even though I don’t do it a ton right now, I will again someday when I have more time. I was straightening my hair today and Rylin asked me to do hers too. So of course I did. Of course I used a ton of volumizing hairspray as well and of course I had to take pictures. OF course this is why I went to beauty school…because Heavenly father knew that I would be having a house full of girls who like their hair done. I wanted to take pictures of her “mature hair do” and she was totally hammin’ it up for the camera. So OF COURSE I kept clicking away and OF course I had a good time editing them. I couldn’t pick 1 favorite, so here are my favorite{S} (including a sexual predator one)

(16 of 28)(11 of 28)(7 of 28)

This week RyRy can be heard saying a few funny things. She is totally into copying Dustin and I. Today she said a funny one,

“shh, I wanna listen to the show”

We love her so much. These days she can be found watching “Hercookies” [translation:Hercules], reading books ALL THE TIME [wanting ME to read books ALL THE TIME], singing the Ariel song, and sitting in Kendall’s bimbo chair, also taking care of numerous “Baby Allie” things…so far I think she has found a cup, a bowl, a bear, a doll, and just a blanket and referred to them all as Baby Allie. Do you also notice her newly acquired dimple on the left cheek?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she 15 now or what!! She is looking more and more mature and is getting prettier by the day!

Jenna Marin said...

Stop it. Ciera... stop. Honestly? That's frightening!! She is getting too old too fast. And I'm gone for it all!! It's heart-breaking. She's using full sentences? By the time I get home, she and I will be holding full on conversations. That's scary. What happened to the simple days? "Help, Nenna, help. Nenna, help."

Calley said...

I love her womanly hair. I tried straightening Summer's once and Tyson freaked out (he likes curly hair). But when the day comes that Summer says "I don't like my curly hair" I will be ready with open arms for her. I love Rylin and her one cute dimple! Cute cute.

Lemme said...

put that girl in a swimsuit and stick her on the cover of sports illustrated!! bow-chicka-bow-wow!!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures... I cannot believe how old she looks all of the sudden. and of course I love her swoopy bangs...her hair is so now!