Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a fun day!

(1 of 25)(9 of 25)

The other day Asher and Haven came over to play. We did lots of fun things, but the best part was when Asher and Ry came out of her room both wearing princess shoes. Asher’s true personality came out- gotta love having older sisters-

We also made cup hats. I am not a super crafty person so pretty much all I had to decorate them were crayons. They still had fun though!

(5 of 25)(11 of 25)

And yes, in case you were wondering, Ryiln is wearing her pajamas. Admit it, I am not the only one who has let their child stay in jammies all day.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was dying when I saw Kendall in her one cup hat! oh my goodness. And I love that the Ya is squeezing Ry's neck off! good times.

Crystal said...

Mike will definitely love the shot in the princess shoes, he always does! And I love the cup hat picture too!

Jen said...

Cup hats...that's pretty creative.