Monday, March 16, 2009

Princess Rylin

Once upon a time there was a little stinker named Rylin. One day Rylin went to Grandma’s house and had so much fun. When it was time to go home Rylin was so sad. When her chariot arrived at her back door, she climbed out but wouldn’t come inside. I went inside and left the back door open for her to come in when she so pleased. I snuck some pictures of her through the window.

    (17 of 25) (16 of 25)

She started to come inside, I guess she was creeped out by creepy neighbor guy  or something. So I went to meet her at the back door…

(18 of 25)(19 of 25)

….and scared her away.

(20 of 25) (21 of 25)

Eventually she came in and graced us with her presence. With all her feisty-ness these last couple weeks, I am glad for the times we ARE graced with her presence and she is happy.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Grandma has that affect on her admirers! She is a pretty funny little princess.

Jenna Marin said...

Wow. What a crazy girl. I hope she doesn't keep this woe-is-me tude up. She had better be happy to see me... in 26 days!! In the meantime... have fun with da princess.

Amanda said...

I like your princess I wonder if she would like playing with me that much?!