Friday, June 5, 2009

Five Years= Viva Las Vegas

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

When we first arrived, our room was dirty, so they upgraded us for free to a huge suite…it was dirty too (see pic 1 & 2) So we called the front desk and they gave us a free dinner while they cleaned it. When we returned there were chocolates on the bed :) Nice

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

There are a ton of pictures on here, but I wanted to sum up our trip and all the things we were able to do with each other

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

We went to a sweet mall where it rained inside, played games at the arcade at New York, New York (and went on the roller coaster…no pictures though). We saw the Lions at the MGM Grand. It was feeding time shortly after we got there so it was fun to see the little trainer guys in the cage with the lions chucking raw meat into their mouths.

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

I guess the cool new way to advertise everything is for people to were these little sign things on their backs and walk up and down the strip…at night the signs lit up…I guess if Landscaping or ICOM don’t work out for Dustin then we can both do that for a living

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

We gambled ;), Went to build a bear to get some goodies for the girlies, went to Hoover Dam (so glad my mom and dad came down for a few days!)

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

On our actual anniversary, the ‘rents took us to a nice din din and afterwards we went to Fremont Street. I have never been down there before, it is pretty cool because they do shows to music on the HUGE screen above the road. When we were there they did one to the “bye bye miss American pie” song

VLUU L200  / Samsung L200VLUU L200  / Samsung L200

Sad to go, but happy to see our babies again!

I have to say how much I enjoyed spending time with my Hubbo for 5 days. It was awesome and definitely something that we needed.  I can’t believe it has been five years since we were sealed in the temple for time and eternity. I am so grateful to be able to share my life with him, and I am excited for all the years to come.

4 comments:

Nerell said...

Looks like you had a great time

Calley said...

Did you get that tan just from Vegas?? It must be all that African blood in you or something. I'm glad you guys got to get away and become dear lovers again.

Linda said...

I am glad you guys had such a great time!

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

Looks like a good time :)