Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summa time

 (3 of 67)(5 of 67)(29 of 67)

Brinlee and Rylin are prettymuch besties these days. They love doing things together and play so well now. They even call eachother! It is so much fun to watch their relationship grow! During their little swim date their most fave game was to “hug” eachother but really fall down into the water. I just wish I had it on video because it was halarious!

(45 of 67)

(54 of 67)(62 of 67)

The next day was some sister sister time in the one pool, Kennel loved it, she just floated around in her bimbo chair and kicked water on Ry. These girls are so funny I am so glad to have them in my life!

7 comments:

Kyla said...

Love the bumbo in the pool! What a great idea. You need to call me. I am so confused. Where do you live?!?!

Jenna Marin said...

Saweet. Looks very fun. Cute, cute, cute girls.

Sarah said...

Kendall's face is hilarious. And that swim suit is so cute!

KellyAnne said...

What sweet girls. I love that look on Kendall's face!

Calley said...

I agree, Kendall kills me in her one Bimbo chair. And I'm in love with Rylin's swimsuit, the end.

Anonymous said...

Not to be inapporproate but Kennel has some little baby boobies, if you will! ;) Too cute!

Crystal said...

Funny girls! I love the picture of Kendall!