Tuesday, July 28, 2009

While on the lake

(64 of 203)(74 of 203)(104 of 203)

How do you survive this hot hot weather? By boating/tubing of course. The boys thought it was so fun to try and knock each other off of the tubes. The final stunt was for Jeremy and Dustin to stand on the tube, let’s just say it happened so fast I didn’t even get a picture.

(100 of 203)(92 of 203)(112 of 203)(182 of 203)(197 of 203)(200 of 203)

The boys weren’t the only ones who went on the tubes, but I guess it is all that was documented. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Calley said...

You guys have too much fun up there. Quit tempting me or I'm going to book it up there right now...!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe its THAT hot! Looks like tons of fun though!

Lee and Carrie Soptich said...

Looks like fun to me :) - thanks for sharing

Jen said...

I'm patiently waiting for my invite to arrive in the mail. Wait, maybe it already did. I have refused to go outside and check this week.

Jenna Marin said...

Love it. Those are some gnarly pictures. I'm glad I could help in ensuring the fun times.