Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beat the Heat

 

Last week, it was busting busting hot. Outside it was in the 90’s, and by Tuesday night our house was 88 degrees when I went to bed and 90 when I woke up. That is just on the main level. Our room is upstairs in a loft sort of area and I don’t even know how hot it was up there, I just felt like I couldn’t breathe. So, I packed what I could (forgetting half of what we needed) and we went camping at city beach with Aunt Sar, Uncle Danny and cousins. It was a blast, and the best part was the AC in the trailer. We had so much fun at the park, wading pool, and beach. We came home Saturday afternoon to a house that was only around 70. I can’t wait until we can go there next time…I hope another heat wave is in the works so we have an excuse!

camping (7 of 34) camping (12 of 34) camping (19 of 34)

On Friday night Rylin was entertaining us with her musical styling's of Jesus wants me for a SunBEAM and spinning for us, it was pretty funny to watch. She is hilarious.

camping (29 of 34) camping (33 of 34) camping (31 of 34)

1 comment:

Jenna Marin said...

Ok.. I don't get the receipt picture.