Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Bunny Came!

Rylin was so cute this Easter. It is fun to have her more involved in the festivities. I saved the Easter baskets for after church so she could spend more time playing with the stuff the Easter Bunny brought. She was So funny and loved to shake all the eggs with the Candy inside.
We were so excited we couldn't hide it!



Later that day we went to Grandpa and Grandma Soptich's house for an Easter egg hunt. We managed to run outside between rain storms to gather all the eggs. Rylin was halarious because she refused to pick some off the ground. Instead she would just point at them and do her "uhh" sound. As if to say...get it for me. Anywho, It was a great Easter and I can't wait until next year because she will continue to be more and more fun each year.

5 comments:

Kyla said...

What a pretty Easter dress! Judging by those first pictures, I think its a good thing Rylin takes after her mommy! :)

Jenna Marin said...

What an adorable daughter you have! And such an.. interesting husband.

Kate said...

It looks like you and Dustin enjoyed Easter more than Rylin :)
I usually enjoy the chocolate a lot more than my boys (usually because I pinch it from them before they get it!)

Unknown said...

nice face d-diddy. by the way - you're going to pay for eating all that candy when we start running....

Calley said...

Rylin looks very cute. I agree, Easter is more fun now that they are a little older. Even if they aren't dedicated egg hunters. We still get to eat most of the candy, right?